Peter, my landlord, moved out on Saturday, leaving the apartment ready for move-in. Moving all his stuff out and then immediately moving all my stuff around was exhausting, but two days later, it's all done. It was quite a task to move all the furniture and clean the place alone (yes, I'm patting myself on the back here), but Peter had his own moving to accomplish, so he left once we loaded his U-Haul. The only really hard thing to move was the TV, which must be at least 150 pounds. At least it didn't need to go far.

Anyway, sorry to dwell on the moving process. What you want to see are some pictures, right? That's what we're about here. Okay, here's the bedroom:


The desk area. Notice my home-made curtains back there. Cut them myself! However, when I was making the loops to hook them over the rod, I got impatient with the sewing. So the loops are stapled on. Don't tell Mom, or she'll make me tear them down. I think they're quite pretty.


This monkey is my bouncer. Don't try anything, or he'll mess you up. For reals. Actually, it's Nicke Nyfiken, which is what they call Curious George in Sweden. A parting gift from a Johanna, a Swedish lass I knew in High School.


The books and poster area. Lance is on the lower left, encouraging me to get off my lazy keister and ride.


And here's the most important stuff in the apartment. When I lay down to sleep, I'm sent off by images of my beautiful family, and some more great shots from Dad's lenses. Colorado's beauty covers the whole wall.


Living room, which looks over to the dining area.


The kitchen. My fridge is pretty empty, so I get home from rides and end up eating breakfast cereal ... sans milk. As soon as I finish this post, I'm gonna do some groceries, I swear. Frightening for Merlin though ... I'm gonna come home starving one day, and think "hmm, there's no chicken in the fridge ... but there's Merlin over there ... "

Just kidding, Merlin, I'd never eat you! You're too small to make a good meal. And you're probably real gamey. Yuck.


The HyperDrive, ready for action. As most of you know by now, I'm doing Ironman in April! I'm incredibly excited, because Mom and Dad are coming to support me. You are the best family ever!

Merlin and I woke up this morning feeling silly, so we took a bunch of pictures in the bathroom mirror.


Smile, Merlin! You're on camera.


Love you, buddy.


I'm all getting into it, but Merlin seems to be thinking, "This is getting stupid, man. Let's go." So, that was the last one.

Bye bye, friends. Love love.