Dear readers, last time on Nick's Knack, we discovered how to make bread using nothing more than water, olive oil, and a box of cheerios! My apologies to all who actually tried out the recipe. Turns out it tastes disgusting.

Anyway, on to the next saga! While perusing a local newspaper this week, I saw a very neat ad. Ray Park, the actor behind the deadly Darth Maul, was coming to Fisherman's Wharf the next day for an autograph session! Hoo-rah, I thought, a perfect opportunity to get Scott his birthday present. Using the bay area's great public transit system, I made it to the Wharf in no time.


The Wharf was sunny, mild-weathered, and swarming with tourists.

However, upon arriving at the locale where signatures were to take place, I discovered that Mr. Park had jumped ship:

"I'm off fighting Jedi. Be back at 4pm. Love, Mauly"

Sorry, Scott. No sig for you. I'll have to think of something better. While you wait, please enjoy these pictures of Berkeley vegetation.


Oooh!


Aaah!

So, today I finally got to meet some triteamers! Yaaaaaay! Bad news was, the ride was long and brutal. Just look at how fast we were goin!


The bluriness is from the speed, not a shaky hand. Promise.


That's Curtis up front, and superstar Kelly in back. She was wicked fast.

That just about wraps up this week's episode. Next time: tight-rope walking ... nude!