Well, it's been about 10 years since my last post. Good thing nothing's happened since then. SIKE! Life has been a whirlwind, in the best sense of the word. My darling sweet Theresa said she'd marry me! Next to that, everything else is minor. But I have relaunched www.nicksalazar.com, my business website, and expect great things for the rest of the year, and going into 2009. Here are a few random shots for you all to enjoy:


Theresa, looking stunning as ever.




Sugarloaf, looking as loaf-like as ever.




Monica rocking the Yoga. She came over for a good portrait session, and we got some good shots. Check out some more over at the main page: www.nicksalazar.com




Sophie and Tim had us over for an engagement-celebration dinner, and gave us a dozen roses! They were so sweet, and the roses are beautiful.




Just thinking about life, liberty, and the pursuit of softer light. See you next time!